Monday, April 24, 2017

Don't Get Familiar

Gehazi was the assistant to Elisha one of the greatest prophets in the Bible. He saw God raise the dead through Elisha, he saw God do mighty miracles through Elisha but he was familiar with the anointing and instead of getting blessed, he got cursed. Absalom was the son of King David; the greatest King of Israel that ever lived but rather than see the greatness of his father, he saw his flaws and felt that he was better than him. He ended up dead instead of being king. Jesus the Savior of the World went to the neighborhood he grew up and they could not receive him because they saw the son of Joseph the carpenter instead of God in human flesh. Jesus could not do many miracles in his neighborhood even though he was very familiar with their problems. Beloved familiarity is a killer! Don't get familiar with grace, don't abuse access to greatness, it will cost you a lot of things. There are anointed men who got familiar with their mentor and they lost access. As a husband respect the anointing on your wife, as a wife respect the grace on your husband. Don't get familiar with greatness it will cost you more than you can imagine. May God give us wisdom in Jesus name. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

    It breaks my heart to know that people are hurting so badly that they are desperate to get their love lives back. For anyone hurting right now, I want you to worry no more for your Ex lover/partner will come back to you so you can feel whole again and I truly mean that. When my wife left me, Lord Zakuza was the man I contacted that helped me to get my wife back with his powerful spell within 48 hours and I can never forget the day I meant Lord Zakuza for he's spells perform GREAT MIRACLES. Get in touch with Lord Zakuza now for he's like a God on earth that can get your EX lover back within 48 hours with his powerful spell. You can go get in touch with him through the below details.


    WhatsApp/call/text: +1 740 573 9483
    Website via: lordzakuzaspells.com
    Email via: Lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never believed in spells,not until i contacted this great man.I'M CHRIS
      Sharon . I've been on Drugs since 2002,I was tested HIV+. 2.Due to some
      Family Issues, I had misunderstanding with my wife, and we went separate
      ways. But as i speak now I'm now HIV-, negative my wife is back with me and
      we are very happy again. I'm Very sure this Man can help every-one with
      HIS/HER problems.To me there is no problem that Dr.Ncube can't solve. HIS
      MAIL ADDRESS: drncube03@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348155227532

      Delete