Tuesday, April 12, 2016

You Can Stop PreMarital Sex


I stumbled a couple of times: I began to avoid any girl I had sexual relationship with but I remember that I wanted to just say hello to one of them and before I knew it,  we had sinned again.  For every of those moments, I looked to the Holy Spirit for help and He strengthened me,  don’t kill yourself when you fall,  dust yourself up and make up your mind to learn.  Don’t visit or chat up or call a woman you are sexually involved with when you are trying to overcome temptation.

You can overcome premarital sex, God helped me and He will help you too.
My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Watch the Sapphire Scents Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

#BrandNewMe #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandNewBenzPhil4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIs61:7 #TheHolySpiritIsMyMentor #AGratefulHeart #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Sounds hard to overcome in theory but in reality, the grace of God is sufficient. I never thought I could do it but thank God, he helps and strengthens us everyday.

    ReplyDelete